Ever since Pharrell linked up with adidas in 2014, he has been making waves with his collaborative sneakers. While the first Hu NMD released back in 2016, Pharrell and the Three Stripes have been steadily coming out with a range of immediately sold-out iterations. This time around, the latest collection of Hu NMD Trails are inspired by Pharrell’s recent musical performance in Beijing for the first-ever Grammy Festival.
The four-pack of trainers are conceptualized around common themes in Chinese culture. Branded with either Peace, Happy, Passion, or Youth, the shoes are dressed up in blue, gold, red, and green, respectively — an ode to four natural elements of water, metal, fire, and wood. The English words are embroidered along the upper of the right shoe, and the corresponding Chinese characters appear on the left shoe.
This collection is exclusive to China and Hong Kong. Whereas the “Happy Gold” colorway is restricted to friends and family of Pharrell and adidas, the “Peace Blue,” “Passion Red,” and “Youth Green” iterations will all be available on May 12, 2018 at JUICE Hong Kong via raffle on CLOT.com. For a chance to purchase one of these models, enter the raffle below.
JUICE HK will be hosting a raffle for the Pharrell Williams x adidas Hu NMD Trail “China Pack”
1. Customers can register online from the 10th 12:00pm to 11th 12:00pm of May 2018. Each customer is allowed one raffle entry only, registration of personal details and preferred size is required. You must confirm your entry after clicking "Enter".
2. Winners will be allocated by a silent raffle.
3. Winners will be notified via email from the 11th of May 2018 with details of pick up time and date in Hong Kong at JUICE Causeway Bay. Those who fail to be present during this purchase period will forfeit their allocation. Winners must also bring their HKID and wear sneakers of the brand of the shoe raffle for purchasing on the day.
• No refunds or exchanges on this item
• JUICE HK reserves the right of final decision
• By entering the raffle you are also subscribing to the CLOT newsletter